This article describes how to update your personal information (like mailing address and/or phone number) using the Student Services web site. After reading the steps below, close or minimize this window to log into or return to your Student Homepage.
- Log into the Student Services web site
- Click on the My Student Account tab
- Under the Change Information section, click on Update My Personal Information
- Make any necessary corrections or updates to your mailing address and/or your phone number
- Click the Submit Changes button to save your changes
- Please note that address updates are verified against the US Postal Service database or the Canada Post database. This verification process may slighlty alter the values entered based on the normalization process. For example, directional street name of North or South may be normalized and abbreviated as N or S, according to postal service standards. Additionally, apartment numbers may be repositioned and abbreviated as APT.
This article applies Penn Foster students. Students enrolled under a corporation or instutional account, for workforce development, are not
eligible to update Personal Information and do not
have access to the My Student Account
address update, change of address, phone number change, personal information